Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cinema Love ..

Hey peeps!! I recently went to see two movies in dublin 's UGC and Santry picture houses.

The first is "Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol"
I have only seen Mission Impossible 2 before this one But Ladies if your guy is dragging you to see this dont fret its actually a very funny, and action packed film with extatic stunts that Im sure most of you have heard Tom Cruise himself Really did hang at the edge of a skyscraper!! Simon Pegg really finds himself in this film he really shows what a really great actor he is and as usual he brings the comedy with him. MIGP is PG-13 and in cinemas now 10/10

The second is "Underworld Awakening"
I have to say even though this movie was enjoyable and action-packed, It really didnt feel like a new Underworld film to me! I am a huge underworld fan and this to me just felt like it was lacking in many area's. The werewolves could have looked better and I dont want to spoil anything for those that have not yet seen the film but theres one creature in particular I really hated!! It still had the sexy leather the cool guns, slow-mode fight moves but it didnt qite do it for me! If this wasnt an addaptation of the underworld trilogy I would have enjoyed it alot more 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment