Sunday, March 31, 2013

Feeling Nostalgic

I got looking at all this stuff this morning and I felt I had to share it here, after all this is my personal blog! These things mean a great deal to me and some of it is a big part of who I used to be as a kid and what I have grown from.

As you can see I couldn't draw to well back then, but looking back at it all I actually like it :) Don't know why I ever decided to draw in pen though! These images are from the ages between 12-16. Growing up I loved to write in journals, I had stacks of them literally and me and friends covered all of our diaries in clippings of our favourite bands and what not. The 3rd and 4th images are of a "Letter Book" I have kept over the years which contains almost every single letter my boyfriend wrote to me over a two year period when we lived 6 hours away from each other.

Well that's my little rant down memory lane over haha, Bye until my next post and HAPPY PIG OUT ON CHOCOLATE DAY!!! :D




My 3 attempts at drawing my BF in my style at 14 and 16 haha :)
 


 
Me & Anthony lol
Cat-Girl ;)

Ville Valo 1st attempt
Slash, only ever attempt


Favourite HIM lyrics at the time

1 of my kiddie diaries ;)
My coolio Kerrang (Slash) book, I fricking went mental when I seen this in Virgin back then, I made a hugely over reacting scene in the middle of the shop! lol


These are drawings of myself haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment