Friday, March 8, 2013

Hand Made Spiral Mesh Scarf

Hay everyone!
This is a spiral mesh scarf I started last night and finished today.
I have never done anything like this before, in fact I recently just took up knitting.
 
I'm proud of this piece because I accomplished my goal on my first try.
I made this scarf using net-yarn (Mesh) using 6 and a half mm needles, Some people
prefer using smaller needles like 4 and 5 mm but I think it just complicates things especially
if your only starting out. If any of you like my scarf I'd love to hear from you! Its very
easy once you get passed the trickiness of the wide netting, so don't be afraid
to try this yourself at home!
 


2 comments:

  1. Thats Fab Char! Where did you learn to make it cos lil miss pink is doin my nut wantin to make stuff like this! Awesome stuff well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Louise, thanks a mill :) I just watched a YouTube video that shows you how to put the stitches onto the needle and then went from there! Just type into YouTube (How to make a spiral mesh scarf) and you will see loads of stuff pop up. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete